In memory of Steve Jobs, Guy Kawasaki shares the top 12 lessons he learned from the one of the greatest innovators of our time:
1. “Experts” are clueless.
2. Customers cannot tell you what they need.
3. Jump to the next curve.
4. The biggest challenges beget the best work.
5. Design counts.
6. Use big graphics and big fonts.
7. Changing your mind is a sign of intelligence.
8. Value is not the same as price.
9. A players hire A+ players.
10. Real CEOs do demos.
11. Real entrepreneurs ship.
12. Marketing is all about finding unique value.
Bonus Lesson: Some things need to be believed to be seen.
Photo credits: Steve Jobs – Matthew Yohe, Guy Kawasaki – Eirik Solheim
Tina Cook is a Media Marketing Strategist and Web Designer at tina.media. Tina is a Certified Guerrilla Marketing Coach and Certified Social Media Marketing Consultant.